Donor 5271 is a positive and kind person. He is a student working towards a Bachelor's degree in Biology and aspires to be a physician working with children. The oldest of three sons, he served as something of a father figure for his little brothers during his father's absence in his teenage years. He volunteers at the local children's hospital so he can spend time with kids who need company. Musically talented, he likes to sing and dance. In his free time he enjoys reading a good science fiction novel or diving into a comedy flick. This donor has a medium build, medium-light skin and thick, wavy, dark brown hair that flows back and to the side of his face. He has brown eyes and a rounded, yet defined jawline. He resembles Toby Turner.
Add to Favorites
Remove from Favorites
Donor can be sold in the US and Canada.
ActiveHas availability now and/or we expect availability in the future.
Get to know the donor
- Ethnic Background:Mexican/Danish-Mexican
- Interests:Babysitting, Reading, Story writing
- If there is a YES and you would like to have more information about this donor’s reported pregnancies, please contact Client Services at 800-338-8407 or click the "Click to Chat" button at the top of this page.Pregnancy Reported:No
- Photo Matching:Yes
- CMV Status:Negative
- Age Range at Donation:18-22
- Astrological Sign:Capricorn
- Favorite Subject:Natural Science, Other, Psychology
- Religion:Christian (Catholic)
- Favorite Pet:Other (Reptile (Snake))
- Personal Goals:To Be Happy, To Help People
- Talents/Hobbies:Reading, Story Writing, Violin