INFPs, like most introverts, are quiet and reserved. They prefer not to talk about themselves, especially in the first encounter with a new person. They like spending time alone in quiet places where they can make sense of what is happening around them. People with the INFP Personality Type love analyzing signs and symbols, and consider them to be metaphors that have deeper meanings related to life. They are lost in their imagination and daydreams, always drowned in the depth of their thoughts, fantasies, and ideas.
An INFP’s main goals are to discover their life’s meaning and to serve humanity. They are idealists and perfectionists who drive themselves hard to achieve these goals. They are highly intuitive about people, and rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them.
- Loves life and all the good that comes with it
- Spontaneous and quick to adapt, but hard on themselves over perceived failures
- Loves to be around people; naturally warm and compassionate
- Highly intuitive and perceptive; good at making people feel comfortable
- Strives to make the world a better place
- Avoids hurting people’s feelings but can sometimes be too controlling
- Are good mediators and avoid conflicts