At first glance, ISTJs are intimidating. They appear serious, formal, and proper. They also love traditions and old-school values that uphold patience, hard work, honor, and social and cultural responsibility. They are reserved, calm, quiet, and upright. These traits result from the combination of I, S, T, and J, a personality type that is often misunderstood.
ISTJs are bright, logical, and wise individuals who are very direct – for them, truth and facts are the most important. With their love of facts, they tend to accumulate a lot of information in their memory. Their focus on concrete facts and data makes them excellent analysts in many different environments. ISTJs are respected for their exceptional loyalty to their duty. Their accuracy, patience and ability to concentrate make them ideal employees in many professions.
- Physically and mentally organized
- Excellent panning skills and highly intellectual
- Calm and clear-headed during tense situations
- Serious and committed in relationships
- Believes in traditions and strives to follow them
- Well-respected in the community
- Love to memorize details and facts