People with the ESTJ personality type are organized, honest, dedicated, dignified, traditional, and are great believers of doing what they believe is right and socially acceptable. Though the paths towards “good” and “right” are difficult, they are glad to take their place as the leaders of the pack. They are the epitome of good citizenry.
People look to ESTJs for guidance and counsel, and ESTJs are always happy that they are approached for help. ESTJs love being role models and organizing community events that bring groups and families together, especially if the occasion calls for upholding tradition and values.
- Dignified, strong-willed and principled
- Extremely loyal to the group, whether it be family, community, or country
- Great strategist and outstanding ‘game’ player
- Highly ethical, hardworking, dedicated, and honest
- Focuses on what is practical, preferring tradition and order
- Extremely organized and has difficulty dealing with uncertainties
- Responsible and would rather pan and strategize before acting