People with the ESFJ personality type are the stereotypical extroverts. They are social butterflies, and their need to interact with others and make people happy usually ends up making them popular. The ESFJ usually tends to be the cheerleader or sports hero in high school and college. Later on in life, they continue to revel in the spotlight, and are primarily focused on organizing social events for their families, friends and communities. ESFJ is a common personality type and one that is liked by many people.
ESFJs are the life of the party. They like being the center of attention but they also like listening to what other people have to say. More than just sharing a chat and a laugh, ESFJs like hearing about their friends’ relationships and activities. They remember little details that their loved ones tell them, and they are always ready to listen with warmth and genuine sensitivity. If there is discord among members of their group, ESFJs do whatever they can to restore harmony.
- True extrovert and social butterfly
- Sensitive, energetic, helpful, and sociable
- Popular and well-liked
- Compassionate and empathetic
- Extremely organized with difficulty dealing with uncertainty
- Always ready to listen with warmth and genuine sensitivity
- Prefers to live in the real world rather than in own imagination