Why Choose Fairfax Cryobank for Donor Sperm?
- Large selection of high quality donors. (Only 1 in 200 of our donor applicants are accepted due to our stringent requirements.)
- Credentials you can trust:
- Licensed by the FDA
- Accredited by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB)
- State inspected and licensed (New York, Maryland, and California)
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- No Sperm Bank does more testing:
- Screens all donors for 86+ cystic fibrosis mutations.
- Fairfax Cryobank makes the most extensive use of the molecular genetic (DNA) technique PCR (polymerase chain reaction) to test for infectious diseases. PCR is significantly more sensitive than traditional testing methods.
- The only sperm bank testing for HPV (Human Papilloma Virus- the leading cause of cervical cancer) and HSV - Herpes Simplex Virus using PCR technology providing an increased level of safety in our donor sperm.
- A caring and skilled professional staff with broad experience in screening donor candidates and optimizing specimen quality.
- Knowledgeable and sensitive client service team. The human touch is always part of our service.
Your staff promptly returns calls, follows through on commitments and are very professional. I am the Director for my company's Customer Support group. I know the challenges of providing excellent customer service. I believe your staff goes 'above and beyond.
- Extensive services such as photo matching and donor selection counseling to ensure your choice of donor best meets your needs.
- Incentives to make it easier to choose now and use later with our Guaranteed Availability: Vial Buy & Store and Vial Buy Back programs.
- Trust and credibility are the basis of our success. Our policy to ensure accuracy in our shipping practices sets the standard for the all sperm banks and IVF centers.
- A long-standing reputation of excellence with over two decades of satisfied physicians and patients.