Donor 5150 is intelligent, philanthropic, and active in his community. He is not one to jump into things quickly; he will step back to assess the situation and provide an educated and well thought out response. He is driven and successful - he is a model medical provider who listens and genuinely cares about each patient. His family is important to him, and though many of his family members still live in Africa, he makes an effort to stay connected with them. He is humble and respectful. He has great posture and carries himself with confidence. He enjoys playing soccer and his physique highlights his active lifestyle. He has dark, deep, and soulful brown eyes. His perfect bow-shaped lips are his most striking quality. He resembles Wyclef Jean.
Add to Favorites
Remove from Favorites
ID Option Graduate
Donor can be sold in the US and Canada.
ActiveHas availability now and/or we expect availability in the future.
Get to know the donor
- Ethnic Background:African (Luo)/African (Luo)
- Degree:Master of Physician Asst.
- Interests:Community services, Read, Research, Study
- If there is a YES and you would like to have more information about this donor’s reported pregnancies, please contact Client Services at 800-338-8407 or click the "Click to Chat" button at the top of this page.Pregnancy Reported:No
- Photo Matching:Yes
- CMV Status:Positive
- Age Range at Donation:29-34
- Astrological Sign:Taurus
- Favorite Subject:Arts, History, Languages, Mathematics, Natural Science, Psychology, Social Science, Technology
- Religion:Christian (Catholic)
- Favorite Pet:Cat, Dog
- Personal Goals:Community Service, Financial Security, Further Education, God/Religion, Improve Environment, Marriage/Family, Recognition, Rewarding Career, Success, To Be Happy, To Help People, Travel
- Talents/Hobbies:Music, Reading, Sports