Semen orders being shipped to Canada may be ordered through one of our distributors, Origin Sperm Bank. Please contact them directly to place your order for donor sperm.
56 Aberfoyle Crescent
Phone: 1-877-249-4282 Ext: 2
Other forms and brochures may be requested from our Client Service Specialists. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Origin Sperm Bank’s Instructions for Semen Identification Thawing and Specimen Quality Standard
CLI and Fairfax Cryobank limit the total number of births outside the US for any donor based on the application of several criteria. Specifically, a donor’s sales will cease when either of the following criteria is reached:
- Maximum of 15 family units (children from the same donor living in one home) reported outside the US
- Families who have children by the same donor will be sold additional donor units, if available, as ‘Sibling Pregnancies Only’ units
- In addition, we also monitor the reported location of births and limit the geographic distribution of a donor consistent with the guideline of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- In order to help us monitor the number of births associated with any donor, it is important that everyone be diligent in reporting births to us. Please go to Fairfax Cryobank Pregnancy Report Form or call us with your information.
- If a donor has reached his maximum limits on families or total sales, then reactivation of that donor may be available for sibling pregnancies. (Reactivation means that a donor can be asked to provide additional samples after he has left the program. The donor must first agree to be reactivated and if he does the client agrees to pay all costs which typically exceed several thousand dollars.)
Fairfax Cryobank Brochures available for download:
Cryogenic Laboratories, Inc Brochures available for download: