The Advanced Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center at Reading Hospital Tower Health has closed 12/31/18. Advanced Fertility has worked with Fairfax Cryobank to ensure the safe transfer and continued storage of your specimens. All specimens in storage at Advanced Fertility have been transferred to Fairfax Cryobank in Philadelphia, PA.
Fairfax Cryobank has been providing reliable long-term storage for reproductive specimens for over 40 years. We are one of the World’s largest Cryobanks transporting frozen specimens to and from physicians’ offices in all 50 states and many foreign countries. We are fully compliant with all FDA regulations governing reproductive tissue banks (21 CFR Part 1271).
Fairfax Cryobank is offering the following services to Advanced Fertility Clients:
- Existing Advanced Fertility storage contract honored by Fairfax Cryobank through January 1, 2019 with no additional cost to Advanced Fertility clients
- Monthly billing or 1, 2, 3, 5, and 10 year options available
- One storage fee (instead of 2) for clients storing multiple specimen types
To maintain your samples in storage with Fairfax:
1. Complete the Fairfax Cryobank storage agreement and forms below for the specimens previously stored at Advanced Fertility
- Embryo storage (one owner of the embryos) See forms here
- Embryo storage (two owners of the embryos) See forms here
- Sperm, oocyte (egg) or reproductive tissue – See forms here
2. Fairfax Cryobank will mail a confirmation letter to you listing your frozen inventory in storage and your account number.
3. If you wish to discard your specimens in storage, please contact Fairfax Cryobank at 215-386-1990.
For more information, please call 215-386-1990