Interested in freezing your sperm? We offer sperm banking services.
Fairfax Cryobank is the sperm, embryo, oocyte freezing, banking, and storage expert.
Fairfax Cryobank has been in operation since 1986 and has one of the largest inventories of cryopreserved reproductive specimens in the world. We have extensive expertise in freezing sperm, storing and safely transporting frozen specimens to and from physician practices in all 50 states and many foreign countries.
Our team has provided cryopreservation and storage services for thousands of individuals at our facilities across the United States in Fairfax, VA (outside Washington, D.C.), Austin, TX, Miami, FL, Philadelphia, PA, Roseville, MN, Pasadena, CA, and Houston, TX. We are fully compliant with all FDA regulations governing reproductive tissue banks (21 CFR Part 1271) to assure the safe keeping of your stored specimens.
Store sperm to protect your fertility options for the future. Schedule an appointment on-site at any of our Fairfax Cryobank locations.
Common Sperm Banking Situations:
- Before cancer treatment: Advancements in reproductive technology have greatly enhanced the chances of conceiving a child after undergoing chemotherapy, radiation therapy, medication regimen, or surgery which may result in sterility.
- Active military duty or frequent travel: Preserve sperm before deployment or periods of travel to ensure the availability of sperm for a fertility procedure.
- Before vasectomy: Provides fertility insurance and eliminates any need for further surgery.
- Testicular, prostate, or other urological surgery: Impotence and/or sterility can be an unfortunate side effect of these surgeries and banking sperm increases the chance for a future pregnancy.
- For trans women prior to GAHT (Gender Affirming Hormone Replacement Therapy): Banking semen specimens before beginning hormone treatment.
For those unable to travel to a Fairfax Cryobank facility, we offer the Fairfax Sperm Freezing Kit for convenient collection and transportation across the U.S.
Banking and Storage Cost Schedule
The sperm storage costs are per client, regardless of the number of specimens being stored. Visit the respective pages below for more information on storage costs and logistics.
To learn more about how to pay your storage fees online for sperm or specimens you are freezing, visit our Billing Agreement.