Fairfax Cryobank is the sperm, embryo, oocyte banking and storage expert.
Fairfax Cryobank has been in operation since 1986 and has one of the largest inventories of cryopreserved reproductive specimens in the world. We have extensive expertise in freezing sperm, storing and safely transporting frozen specimens to and from physician practices in all 50 states and many foreign countries.
Our team has provided cryopreservation and storage services for thousands of individuals at our facilities across the United States in Fairfax, VA (outside Washington, D.C.), Austin, TX, Philadelphia, PA, Roseville, MN, Pasadena, CA, and Houston, TX. We are fully compliant with all FDA regulations governing reproductive tissue banks (21 CFR Part 1271) to assure the safekeeping of your stored specimens.
Store sperm to protect your fertility options for the future. Schedule an appointment on-site at any of our Fairfax Cryobank locations.
Common Sperm Banking Situations:
- Prior to cancer treatment: Advancements in reproductive technology have greatly enhanced the chances to conceive a child after undergoing chemotherapy, radiation therapy, medication regimen or surgery which may result in sterility.
- Active military duty or frequent travel: Preserve sperm prior to deployment or periods of travel to ensure availability of sperm for a fertility procedure.
- Prior to vasectomy: Provides fertility insurance and eliminates any need for further surgery.
- Testicular, prostate, or other urological surgery: Impotence and/or sterility can be an unfortunate side effect of these surgeries and banking sperm increases the chance for a future pregnancy.
- For trans women prior to HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy): Banking semen specimens prior to beginning hormone treatment.
For those unable to travel to a Fairfax Cryobank facility, we offer the Priority Male Sperm Banking Kit for convenient collection and transportation across the U.S.
Banking and Storage Cost Schedule
The sperm storage costs are per client, regardless of the number of specimens being stored. Visit the respective webpages below for more information on storage costs and logistics.