Paperwork Required during Sperm Bank Process
Donor Sperm Forms
- Sperm Banking
- Embryo Storage
- Medical Professionals
- Identity (ID) Birth Registration Form Must be completed after the birth of a child from an ID donor in order for your child to have the option to obtain donor contact information on or after their 18th birthday.
- Photo Match Request
- Semen Specimen Use and Release Authorization
- Pregnancy and Birth Report online form
- Billing Agreement
- Donor Semen Storage Client Agreement
- Return Authorization: Return donor sperm vials for a partial refund if they have never left the cryobank.
- Termination of Contract Please submit only if you are storing semen units with us. For those storing donor semen units that have never left our facility, please contact us before submitting this form as you may qualify for a partial refund
- International Identity (ID) Birth Registration Form For those who live outside the US and want to register the birth of a child from an ID donor
- Canadian Client Forms
- Limitations on Donor Births Read our policy about limiting the number of children per donor
- Policy on Verifying the Accuracy of our Shipments
- Thaw Procedure
- Specimen Quality Standard Details of our quality assurance and minimum sperm count for each donor specimen
- Pregnancy and Birth Report Form
- Donor Sperm Services
- Donor Insemination: General Information
- Sperm Banking
- Embryo and Oocyte Storage
- Expanded Genetic Disease Testing
- Preserving Your Fertility: Options for Individuals Pursuing Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy
- Fairfax Facematch®
- Why Choose Us
Request Information from Fairfax Cryobank
Interested in brochures or marketing materials to be delivered? Visit the Request Information page to submit your request.
Register for Monthly eNewsletter
To keep up to date with the latest Fairfax Cryobank news, register for our monthly email newsletter.