Embryo, Sperm and Ooctye Storage
Fairfax Cryobank has been providing safe and reliable long-term storage of reproductive specimens for over 40 years. We are one of the world’s largest Cryobanks and have extensive experience transporting frozen specimens to and from physicians’ offices in all 50 states and many foreign countries. We are registered and compliant with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations governing reproductive tissue banks and licensed by the state of Maryland. Our storage facility is equipped with the latest technology providing monitoring 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure the safekeeping of your embryos, oocytes or sperm.
The Fertility Center of Maryland:
Fairfax Cryobank is offering the following services to Fertility Center of Maryland clients:
Free transfer of specimens from the Fertility Center of MD to Fairfax Cryobank in Fairfax, VA.
The specimens will be transported in liquid nitrogen dewars specifically designed for the shipment of frozen reproductive specimens.
Discounted storage options
Monthly billing option ($40 per month)
One-year pre-paid option ($395 per yr.)
Two, 3, 5 and 10-year storage options available
One storage fee (instead of 2) for clients storing multiple specimen types
Easy transfer process:
1) Complete the Fairfax Cryobank storage agreement and forms below for the specimens you currently have in storage:
• Embryo storage (two owners of the embryos) – See forms here
• Embryo storage (one owner of the embryos) – See forms here
• Sperm or oocyte (egg) – See forms here
2) Fairfax Cryobank will coordinate the transfer of your specimens from your current storage facility to the Fairfax Cryobank facility in Fairfax, VA.
3) Once your specimens have arrived at Fairfax Cryobank, a confirmation letter will be mailed to you listing your frozen inventory in storage and Fairfax Cryobank account number.
For more information, please call 866-442-0408
Download our Embryo Storage brochure here.