We recognize that this is an investment of time, emotions, and money. We are committed to you, our clients, and to the growth of a healthy, happy family.
Learn about Fairfax Cryobank’s Pregnancy Pledge® Program, Offering Free Sperm
We are so confident that Fairfax Cryobank’s donor sperm will help you grow your family, if you’re not pregnant after 4 attempts, our Pregnancy Pledge® program offers you 1 free vial of donor sperm.
Pregnancy Pledge® Free Sperm Requirements:
- Age 38 or younger
- Purchased at least 4 vials,
- Went through 4 cycles of insemination procedures at your doctor’s office within 12 months
- Did not achieve a pregnancy
Pregnancy Pledge® Free Sperm Vial Guidelines:
1. Patient purchased at least 4 vials of donor semen from Fairfax Cryobank. The orders may all be at different times. The sperm must be purchased after April 5, 2010.
2. Patient has gone through at least 4 cycles of assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures, which include artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization (IVF) performed by a licensed physician.
- Home insemination will not be counted towards the 4 ART procedures
- All ART procedures must occur within 12 months of the first procedure date, and after April 5, 2010
- If 2 inseminations occur within one cycle, this counts as 1 cycle
3. Fairfax Pregnancy Pledge® Physician Verification form must be verified and signed by a physician or other relevant medical professional in order for the patient to be eligible for 1 free donor sperm vial. This form is available by contacting Client Services at 800-338-8407, who will fax it directly to the physician’s office.
4. Patient who is receiving the ART procedure must be 38 or younger by the date of the first ART procedure
- Proof of age will be verified by the physician completing the Fairfax Pregnancy Pledge® Physician Verification form
- If pregnancy is not achieved after 4 cycles of ART procedures as defined above, the patient will be able to receive one free donor sperm vial, of equal or lesser value.
- If a client desires the free sperm vial from a different donor category and the vial cost is more expensive, the cost difference will be the client’s responsibility.
- If a client purchases vials in bulk, then proceeds to have 4 cycles of ART procedures without a successful pregnancy and has at least one unused vial remaining, they will be refunded the cost of 1 vial.
- Shipping costs of the free sperm vial will be the patient’s responsibility.
- Patient can apply for only one free vial.
- Pregnancy Pledge cannot be combined with other discounts, including Club Membership benefits.
- If the patient becomes pregnant during one of the 4 sequential cycles of ART procedures, the pregnancy should be reported to Fairfax Cryobank via our online pregnancy reporting.
- If a pregnancy is achieved and is confirmed with ultrasound to show a fetal heartbeat, the free vial offer is no longer applicable for the ART procedures prior to that pregnancy.