The HAN Fertility Center (HAN) at Crozer-Keystone Health System has closed 11/30/18. HAN has worked with Fairfax Cryobank to ensure the safe transfer and continued storage of your specimens. All specimens in storage at HAN have been transferred to Fairfax Cryobank in Philadelphia, PA.
Fairfax Cryobank has been providing reliable long-term storage for reproductive specimens for over 40 years. We are one of the World’s largest Cryobanks transporting frozen specimens to and from physicians’ offices in all 50 states and many foreign countries. We are fully compliant with all FDA regulations governing reproductive tissue banks (21 CFR Part 1271). With our vast experience and state of the art facilities, the safekeeping of your embryos, sperm, oocytes or reproductive tissue is completely assured.
Fairfax Cryobank is offering the following services to HAN Clients:
- Existing HAN storage contract honored by Fairfax Cryobank with no additional cost to HAN clients.
- Monthly billing or 1, 2, 3, 5, and 10 year options available
- One storage fee (instead of 2) for clients storing multiple specimen types
To maintain your samples in storage with Fairfax:
- Complete the Fairfax Cryobank storage agreement and forms below for the specimens previously stored at HAN
- Fairfax Cryobank will mail a confirmation letter to you listing your frozen inventory in storage and your account number.
- If you wish to discard your specimens in storage, please contact Fairfax Cryobank at 215-386-1990.
For more information, please call 215-386-1990