Embryo, Sperm, Ooctye and Reproductive Tissue Storage
Fairfax Cryobank has been storing reproductive specimens long-term for over 40 years. We are one of the World’s largest Cryobanks and have been transporting frozen specimens to and from physicians’ offices in all 50 states and many foreign countries. We are fully compliant with all FDA regulations governing reproductive tissue banks (21 CFR Part 1271) and you can feel assured your reproductive specimens will be cared for safely.
Michigan Reproductive Medicine Clients:
Fairfax Cryobank is offering the following services to Michigan Reproductive Medicine clients:
- Free transfer of specimens from Michigan Reproductive Medicine to Fairfax Cryobank (Roseville, MN)
- The specimens will be transported in liquid nitrogen dewars specifically designed for shipment of frozen reproductive specimens.
- Discounted storage options
- Monthly billing option ($40 per month)
- One, 2, 3, 5 and 10 year storage options available
- One storage fee (instead of 2) for clients storing multiple specimen types
Easy transfer process:
1 Complete the Fairfax Cryobank storage agreement and forms below for the specimens you currently have in storage:
- Embryo storage (two owners of the embryos) See forms here
- Embryo storage (one owner of the embryos) See forms here
- Sperm or oocyte (egg) – See forms here
2 Fairfax Cryobank will coordinate the transfer of your specimens from your current storage facility to the Fairfax Cryobank facility in Roseville, MN.
3 Once your specimens have arrived at Fairfax Cryobank, a confirmation letter will be mailed to you listing your frozen inventory in storage and Fairfax Cryobank account number.
For more information, please call 866-442-0408
Download our Embryo Storage brochure here.