Fairfax Cryobank Mother’s Day Giveaway
Official Rules and Regulations
- No Purchase is Necessary to Win. No purchase is necessary to enter and to win a prize. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility. The Fairfax Cryobank Mother’s Day Giveaway (“Promotion”) is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 years or older. Employees, immediate family members of employees and members of the household of employees of the Genetics & IVF Institute, Inc., including its subsidiaries and divisions (“Sponsor”), are not eligible. By entering the Promotion, participants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations (“Rules”).
- Sponsor. Sponsor is the sponsor of the Promotion.
- Promotional Period. The Promotional Period is from 12:00 a.m., Eastern Standard Time, on May 6, 2021 until 11:59 p.m, Eastern Standard Time, on May 16, 2021. Entries must be received by the Sponsor during the Promotional Period in order to qualify.
- How to Participate. There are two ways to enter the Promotion: (a) Visit @daisy_based’s Instagram and follow the instructions; or (b) send a postcard to Fairfax Cryobank Inc. at 3015 Williams Drive, Fairfax, VA 22031, that includes your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and the words “Mother’s Day Giveaway.” For postcard entries, the date and time of receipt, and not date of postmark, will determine eligibility. There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- How to Win. All eligible entries will be placed into the drawing at 9 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on May 16, 2021. The Sponsor will draw two names at random on May 16, 2021, and notify the winners by email no later than May 18, 2021. The first name drawn will win the First Prize and the second name drawn will win the Second Prize. Limit one prize per household. Winners must respond to the notification that they have won within seven (7) days of the notification, or they will be disqualified. The odds of winning the First Prize or Second Prize will depend upon on the total number of entries.
- Prizes. Substitutions, transfers, and cash redemptions are not permitted. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Winners will be responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses, associated with accepting and using a prize. Shipping, handling and storage charges for donor sperm acquired with a prize are not included and must be paid separately.
(a) Prize. The Prize winner will receive two (2) free vials of donor sperm and free shipping. The two (2) vials must be ordered and shipped or stored under a Fairfax Cryobank storage agreement within one year.
- Privacy and Publicity. By entering the Promotion, each participant grants the Sponsor and its designees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use his/her name, city and state of residence, voice, picture, and likeness, as well as to re-post the participant’s social media content related to Fairfax Cryobank, without compensation, notification or approval, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of Fairfax Cryobank, and all matters related to the Promotion, in any manner or medium, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity. Each potential winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, a tax acknowledgment form and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release, and return them within seven (7) days after he/she is notified that he/she has won a prize. A potential winner who fails to respond or comply may be disqualified, and a replacement winner may be selected.
- Release. By entering the Promotion, each participant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its owners, officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever related to or arising in connection with participation in the Promotion and the delivery and use or misuse of prizes. The Released Parties shall in no event be liable for any attorney’s fees or any damages whatsoever, including without limitation punitive, consequential, special, direct or indirect damages. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any participant for failure to supply the prizes due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Applicable Law. All issues and questions concerning the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to conflicts of law principles. Any dispute regarding the Promotion shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts in Fairfax County, Virginia.
- Disclaimer. The Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, problems or delays with the postal or other delivery service or other errors or problems that may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Promotion if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that circumstances exist that do or could compromise the integrity, administration, security or lawful operation of the Promotion. The Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing, mailing or other inadvertent errors in these Rules or in other materials related to the Promotion. The Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Promotion, selection of winners and award of prizes shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Official Rules; Winner’s List. To receive a copy of these Rules and/or information about the winner, please send a written request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fairfax Cryobank Mother’s Day Giveaway, 3015 Williams Drive, Fairfax, VA 22031, Attn: General Counsel. Residents of Vermont need not include return postage on rules requests.