The Reproductive Medicine Center (RMC) at the University of Minnesota closed June 26, 2015. RMC worked with Fairfax Cryobank to ensure the safe transfer and continued storage of your specimens. All specimens in storage at RMC have been transfered to Fairfax Cryobank in Roseville, MN.
Fairfax Cryobank, formerly known as Cryogenic Laboratories, Inc., has provided reliable long-term storage for reproductive specimens at our Roseville, MN location for over 40 years. We are one of the World’s largest Cryobanks transporting frozen specimens to and from physicians’ offices in all 50 states and many foreign countries. We are fully compliant with all FDA regulations governing reproductive tissue banks (21 CFR Part 1271). With our vast experience and state of the art facilities, the safekeeping of your embryos, sperm, oocytes or reproductive tissue is completely assured.
Fairfax Cryobank is offering the following services to RMC Clients:
- Existing RMC storage contract honored by Fairfax Cryobank with no additional cost to RMC clients.
- Monthly billing or 1, 2, 3, 5, and 10 year options available
- One storage fee (instead of 2) for clients storing multiple specimen types
To maintain your samples in storage with Fairfax:
1Complete the Fairfax Cryobank storage agreement and forms below for the specimens previously stored at RMC
- Embryo storage (one owner of the embryos) See forms here
- Embryo storage (two owners of the embryos) See forms here
- Sperm, oocyte (egg) or reproductive tissue – See forms here
2Fairfax Cryobank will mail a confirmation letter to you listing your frozen inventory in storage and your account number
3 If you wish to discard your specimens in storage, please contact Fairfax Cryobank at 651-489-0420 x 115.
For more information, please call 651-489-0420 x115