Wondering, how do I store my own sperm?
Fairfax Cryobank, the trusted source for sperm storage since 1986, provides instructions and help to make the sperm storage process simple.
The Fairfax team understands that starting the process to store your own sperm might appear overwhelming and complicated at first. The experienced storage team has decades of experience with sperm, egg, and oocyte banking and storage, working with physicians and clinics around the globe to ship and store all specimens, all while staying fully FDA-compliant. Your specimen’s safety and security is of the utmost importance.
In addition to the storage team, our considerate and helpful Client Services team are here to answer any questions and assist you along the way.
Forms for Specimen Collection and Storage:
- Semen Depositor Agreement
- Offsite Collection Record
- Collection & Overnight Shipping Instructions
- Billing Agreement
- Storage Client Information
- Client Questionnaire
- Medical and Genetic Tests for Client Depositors – Clients who collect onsite at Fairfax Cryobank
- Medical and Genetic Tests for Client Depositors – Clients who collect offsite
- Termination of Contract (Please submit only if you are storing semen units with us)
- Transfer Agreement (Move specimens stored off-site to our cryobank for storage)
Forms for Specimen Release to Physician (Please call to place order)
- Authorization for Release of Medical Information
- Physician Account Set-Up Form (Note: Check with Client Services to see if your physician already has an account set up with Fairfax Cryobank)
Other forms and brochures may be requested from our Client Service Specialists. Please contact us if you need assistance.