Resources to Utilize When Living with Infertility
Utilize these resources to support you or a loved one’s journey with infertility
National Infertility Awareness Week was created to empower people living with infertility and to change conversations around infertility. Fairfax Cryobank stands by RESOLVE and it’s mission to “Enhance public understanding that infertility needs and deserves attention. Ensure that people trying to build a family know the guidelines for seeing a specialist and educate lawmakers about how infertility impacts people in their state.” Below are resources that the team at Fairfax Cryobank has provided our families to utilize on their journey with infertility.
Resources for Good Health Before Pregnancy
Having good health before trying to conceive can be very beneficial to better your chances of getting pregnant. The below resources cover everything from preconception exams to making changes for a healthier lifestyle.
- Fairfax Cryobank & PRS “Good Health Before Pregnancy” Webinar
- How to Get Pregnant with Donor Sperm #1: Preconception Exams
- How to Get Pregnant with Donor Sperm #2: Making Changes for a Healthy Lifestyle
- How to Get Pregnant with Donor Sperm #3: Choosing a Sperm Donor
Resources for Male Factor Infertility
Male Factor Infertility (MFI) is more common than most people think. Learn more about MFI with stories from a couple going through the journey of living with MFI.
- Common Causes of Male Infertility
- Insights into Living with Male Factor Infertility (MFI)
- Insights into Living with Male Factor Infertility (MFI) – Being Diagnosed with MFI
- Insights into Living with Male Factor Infertility (MFI) – Choosing Fairfax and a Donor
Resources to Better Understand Infertility
Most people know the definition of infertility as the inability to conceive a child. There is much more than that. Below are resources to better understand infertility as a whole and other factors that go into this diagnosis.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Infertility
- Common Signs of Infertility for Women and Men
- Aging and Male Reproductive Health
- Semen Analysis Explained
- How to Support A Friend Living with Infertility
These resources only scratch the surface of all the information and conversations surrounding infertility. RESOLVE’s site provides everything from support groups to guides on becoming an advocate; learn more here. For more information on National Infertility Awareness Week, please visit https://infertilityawareness.org/.
Leave a Reply