This donor has been tested for an expanded list of genetic diseases. See the full list by downloading the Genetic Testing for this donor. If you or the donor are carriers for any genetic diseases, reviewing results with your healthcare provider is recommended. Find out more here
Donor 5509 is exceptionally bright and aspires to be a professor one day. As a PhD aerospace engineer, he is well on his way. He is an active learner and loves teaching others. Polite and well spoken, he is relaxed and very pleasant to be around. He always makes sure to ask how everyone is doing and always thanks the staff before he leaves. His Australian accent is enchanting. He is always smiling and showing his pearly white teeth. He has great posture and appears tall, but not imposing. He is a gentle giant, very polite and sweet.
- Ethnic Background:English-Irish-Scottish/Irish-Scottish-English
- Degree:PhD/Mech. & Aerospace Eng.
- Interests:Debating, Hiking, Politics, Skiing, Traveling, Various sports
- If there is a YES and you would like to have more information about this donor’s reported pregnancies, please contact Client Services at 800-338-8407 or click the "Click to Chat" button at the top of this page.Pregnancy Reported:No
- Photo Matching:Yes
- CMV Status:Positive
- Age Range at Donation:29-34
- Astrological Sign:Pisces
- Favorite Subject:Mathematics, Natural Science
- Favorite Pet:Dog
- Personal Goals:Community Service, Financial Security, Improve Environment, Marriage/Family, Recognition, Rewarding Career, Success, To Be Happy, To Help People, Travel
- Talents/Hobbies:Debate, Hiking, Running, Skiing, Sports, Travel